Nationwide Valuations is a national provider of Business Valuations and Machinery Equipment Appraisals.
Our certified appraisal experts hold designations from the most respected associations in the industry, and all of our reports meet the SBA guidelines as set forth in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) 50 10 5(J).
• Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA), National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
• Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers, Business Valuation Discipline
• Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA), NEBB Institute
The best business valuation services come from experts trained in the field of business valuation. These are people whose sole career focus is business valuations. A CPA may offer you business valuation services, but isn’t your business worth the attention of a full-time business valuation expert?
At Nationwide Valuations, appraising businesses is all we do. The experts at Nationwide Valuations will give you the most accurate picture possible, quicker, and for less money than other companies. Don’t settle for a CPA or an appraiser without the broad experience necessary to give you the most accurate business valuation.
Business appraisals are required for a variety of reasons… And we do them all!
- SBA Financing
- Estate And Gift Tax Planning And Compliance
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Partnership / Shareholder Disputes
- C-corp to S-corp Elections
- Bank Financing Requirements
- Personal Financial Planning
- Succession Planning
- Business Mergers, Acquisitions And Divestitures
- Charitable Contributions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- IRS Audits