Nationwide Valuations’ business appraisal experts belong to the most respected associations in the country.
Our appraisers have:
• performed thousands of appraisals in the past 25 years.
• completed appraisals with values ranging from $50,000 to over $100 Million.
The best business valuation services come from experts trained in the field of business valuation. These are people whose sole career focus is business valuations. A CPA may offer you business valuation services, but isn’t your business worth the attention of a full-time business valuation expert?
A Wide Spectrum of Valuation Options! At Nationwide Valuations, appraising businesses is all we do. Regardless of the reason for the business valuation, we offer a service that fits the bill. From our Limited Scope Valuation to our Full Scope Valuation, our Certified Custom Valuation to our Rush Valuation, the experts at Nationwide Valuations will give you the most accurate picture possible, quicker, and for less money than other companies. Don’t settle for a CPA or an appraiser without the broad experience necessary to give you the most accurate business valuation.
Business appraisals are required for a variety of reasons… And we do them all!
- Selling a Business / Buying a Business
- Estate And Gift Tax Planning And Compliance
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Partnership / Shareholder Disputes
- C-corp to S-corp Elections
- Bank Financing Requirement
- Personal Financial Planning
- Succession Planning
- Business Mergers, Acquisitions And Divestitures
- Charitable Contributions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- IRS Audits